We believe in doing what we can to support those around us who make a difference in this world or can do with a helping hand. We are here today because others did the same for us. Here are most of the people and opportunities we donated to so far in 2019. We hope our list inspires you to help others, whether it is a prayer, a kind word, or donation. If you are looking for great people and projects to support, here are some opportunities worthy of your generosity.
- Support Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips
- Autism Action Network
- Free Marty G: Martin Gottesfeld
- Farmers Footprint | Regeneration
- Thunderbird: We’re the leading open source cross-platform email and calendaring client, free for business and personal use
- Freedom for Targeted Individuals: Donate to the operations of FFTI
- Alan Collinge: Student Loan Justice
- Open Secrets: Help Us Shine a Light on Money in Politics!
- SouthFront is creating an independent military and political analysis
- Norman Finkelstein
- Empire Files: Unreleased Work From Gaza and Colombia
- Help WikiLeaks Fight the DNC
- Gun Owners of America
- Wildfire Relief Fund: CA
- Important Vax Rights Attorney “Witch Hunt” Update!
- The Enid Fund for NOFA-VT
- US Take Action: NY Times calls for eliminating religious and secular exemptions
NY, CT and ME moving on ending exemptions
- The Free Software Foundation
- Event: Geoengineering & Bioengineering: The Unmistakeable Link with Clifford Carnicom and Elana Freeland, April 27-28 Santa Fe, NM.
- Event Sign up: Health Literacy: The Secret to Being a Power Patient!
- “Re: Gun Control” Urge Your Senators to Oppose AG Nominee William Barr!
- The National Health Federation Mandatory Vaccines Acton Alert
- Action Alert: Urgent: Congressional hearing Wed. on measles outbreak (Pretext to eliminate vaccine exemptions nationally?)
And more privately…